- Ideal for new parents and grandparents
- Expecting parents, to have peace of mind when their bundle of joy arrives!
- Mothers’ groups & fathers’ groups
- Baby showers
- Family and friends that might share care of each-other’s children
- CPR and Basic Life Support
- Basic First Aid procedures for bleeding, bites and stings, fractures, febrile convulsions, poisoning, asthma and anaphylaxis
Carers will practice the following:
- CPR training includes hands-on practice with manikins
- Choking treatment training includes hands-on practice with manikins
The topics are explained in a professional, friendly, light manner, no stuffy lectures or medical “jargon”, just serious facts in an enjoyable way.
$30.00 per person or $50 for two people. Includes morning or afternoon tea and all required hand outs.
Comprehensive First Aid manual is available for purchase $15.00 (this cost is NOT included in the course) free hand outs and information sheets.
Carers will have the opportunity to progress to the nationally recognised Apply first aid training sessions if they wish. They will be eligible for a discount.- see FNTC staff on the day of your training for more information.