The Certificate 3 Guarantee gives eligible individuals the opportunity to complete a full certificate III qualification that leads to a job outcome or career advancement. To do this, the Queensland Government subsidises the cost of training for eligible students and provides greater choice by allowing more training providers to deliver government subsidised training.
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
- be aged 15 years or older
- be no longer at school (with the exception of school students in Years 10, 11 and 12 undertaking a VET in School (VETiS) program — see the VETiS fact sheet for more information)
- permanently reside in Queensland
- be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident (includes humanitarian entrant), temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency, or a New Zealand citizen
- not hold, and not be enrolled in, a certificate III or higher-level qualification, not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training.
*This includes any equivalent Certificate III or higher level qualification irrespective of whether the qualification is through a university degree, apprenticeship or traineeship pathway. Certificate level III qualification completed while at secondary school does not exclude you from accessing the Certificate 3 Guarantee Program.
To find out if you are eligible contact our friendly team on 07 4098 1228
For more information about the Certificate 3 Guarantee Program, download the fact sheet or visit the Training Queensland website at www.training.qld.gov.au.
Student Co-Contribution Fees:
|SIT30716||Certificate III in Hospitality||$300||$150|
|BSB30415||Certificate III in Business Administration||$260||$130|
|SIT30116||Certificate III in Tourism||$800||$500|
|SHB30115||Certificate III in Beauty Services||$975||$525|
|CHC33015||Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing and Home Care)||$260||$130|
|BSB30115||Certificate III in Business||$240||$120|
|SHB20216||Certificate II in Salon Assistant||$240||$120|
|SIT20416||Certificate II in Kitchen Operations||$260||$130|
CERTIFICATE 3 GUARANTEE PROGRAM CONCESSIONAL PARTICIPANT REQUIREMENTS
Under the Certificate 3 Guarantee Program, concessional participants are defined as follows:
- The participant holds a health care concession card or pensioner concession card; or
- The participant holds an official form under Commonwealth law confirming that the participant is entitled to concessions under a health care concession card or pensioner concession card; or the participant is an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person.
- The Participant has a Disability – pensioner concession card or other documentation verifying the holder has disability
CERTIFICATE 3 GUARANTEE ENTITLEMENT
Eligible participants will no longer be eligible for a subsidised training place under the Certificate 3 Guarantee Program once they complete a Certificate Level III qualification.
Refunds must be requested in writing, seven days prior to withdrawal. Withdrawal request must be made on the withdrawal request form. This must be signed by the student and if applicable a referring third party. Units will be refunded on a unit by unit basis for all units not commenced.